Tuesday 18 March 2014

Sunny Sundays

This Sunday was the perfect weather for a BBQ and you guessed it we took the advantage from it and had a BBQ in the park.

 The nice view we had while sat around the BBQ area


We Had Chicken Kebab on sticks, hot dogs and corn which all tasted amazing.

Of course I had to include a selfie for this occasion. The lipstick I'm wearing is Rio Rio from Topshop and the Sunglasses are from Topshop.


Myself and a friend decided to go for a nice walk after lunch just to get up and move around since we had been sitting down for a while that we had to explore a bit more of the park and check out some of the views.


I think I found a perfect place for jogging in easter when I'm back


OOTD: Sunglasses, Topshop / Top, Primark / Jeans, Topshop / Vans, Office

Really don't feel like going back to university today, had such a good time being at home this weekend, I'm exited to come back for easter break get to actually go to work and hike for the two weeks ill be home.

Hope you all are enjoying the sun while it lasts. 

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig