Wednesday 1 October 2014

Online Shopping Addiction

Since I've been slacking on blogging lately I thought I'd set myself a challenge to do small posts everyday for the rest of the month. I did something similar to this back in June last year where I'd post a photo everyday of something representing that specific month, this time around I will be posting for 31 days it'll include what I've been up to everyday and will include regular beauty/fashion posts. If you do like to check out last years challenge you can here. Lets get started...



I am the worst when it comes to shopping, I will admit I have a serious addiction to buying things when I don't have the need to do it. As I was going into town for a quick trip to the bank I thought I might as well put some money in my account for when I need to get something, while on my break from work I mange to browse the web, finding my self on the Sleek website. I saw a blusher and lipstick that I wanted to get for a while but hadn't had the money for it (until now) it should get around Friday/Saturday (hopefully) so watch out for a haul post.

I'm a huge fan of Sleek makeup, I think I might have to do a post with my favourite pallets from Sleek, whats your favourite makeup from sleek?

That has been pretty much my day online window shopping and working. Have you set yourself a challenge lately? 

See you tomorrow x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig