Monday 10 November 2014

Feeling Pink | Haul


I popped into town with mum for some quick shopping for a Christening thats she was going to and needed my help with, and of course we went a little overboard on the shopping as I managed to get this lovely coat from New Look, I've been meaning to get a new coat for quiet some time now and mum convince me on getting a new coat for the Winter. 

When it comes to buying a new coat it can be quiet challenging as I tend to change my mind a lot, it could be the length, the colour, the way it looks. I tried 4 coats before buying this one for sure, glad I went with someone which made it a little easier picking.

I won't lie and say I wasn't too sure if the coat would be warm enough for Winter but got to try it yesterday and I will say it keeps you warm so warm that I was too hot to even wear it, I recommend this cute stylish and warm coat, it was only £49.99 but I used my student card which came to £44.99 good deal for a coat.

I decided to do a half top knot hairstyle and go for dark lips, I'm wearing Rebel by Mac, I used Barry M lip liner in Purple to line my lips before applying the lipstick.

Thanks for reading x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig