Thursday 13 November 2014

Superdrug Beauty Haul


I popped into Superdrug over the weekend just for a look around and I saw that they had a 3 for 2 offer on all the beauty products and of course I had to get myself something while the offer was on. 

Bourjois Bronzing Powder in 51 I know I'm quiet late to the party with purchasing this, but since I've heard any bloggers and Youtubers talking about it I thought I'd give it a go and I haven't been disappointed, like that it gives a golden glow to the skin, I recommend this.

Barry M Hi-shine nail paint in Paprika, yup you've guessed it, it wouldn't be a haul without a Barry M nail paint in it. I saw that they had new Hi-Shine nail paint it was hard to pick a colour, since I didn't have a colour like this before I thought I'd try something different for a change.

Barry M lip liner in Purple I've been meaning to get new lipliners for a while, and since I've been loving wearing dark lips at the moment I needed to get a darkish liner to line my lips.

Barry M Eyeshadow pencil in Green I've never tried eyeshadow pencil I thought I'd give this a try, I've also been looking for a metallic green shade eyeshadow for quiet some time so when I saw this at the shop I just had to get it.

Kate Moss lipstick no.32 I've been trying to get this shade for quiet some time but it was always out of stock, luckly they had it in stock, its a peach shade, not too bright just a settled tone.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Warm Medium 3 I think this is the only thing I planned on getting out of the rest of the haul, I was running low on this concealer, it was time to get a new one.

What have you been loving this week?

Thanks for reading x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig