Tuesday 25 November 2014

Trip to London


On Sunday I took a trip down to London to visit the Boyfriend, we planned a day of some window shopping and actual shopping of course, also planned on Sightseeing at Westminster to be tourist for the day but sadly it was raining which cut the tourist day trip short, but still manage to see a few places.

Since I moved to Essex last year for University I started to fall in love with London as I had to pass through it to get home some weekends. I'll be honest I was never up for moving to London, being from a smallish City didn't wanting to leave the place I was comfortable at it was a scary city to move to which was never an option, but since I going to University in two different places and since small trips around London and the places I've seen I've made my mind up about moving to London to study, How scary can it be? (I guess time will tell).

Going to London once a week is making it harder leaving to go back home every time, that and leaving the boyfriend. Counting down the months until I move to London and to be honest I still haven't found a place to live yet, I didn't realise how expensive the rents are in London until looking around, hopefully I'll find something that I can afford. I'll keep you updated with the Moving to London.

Thanks for reading x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig