Monday 17 November 2014

Currently I am Loving


It's time to share what I've been loving the most, you can check last months one out (link). Theres been quiet somethings I've been loving recently so I wanted to share with you lovelies. Hope you enjoy.

Watching: I've been loving Hollyoaks, End of the line. Who else has been watching it?
Listening I can't get enough of Taylor Swift new song Blank Spaces
Cooking I've loved cooking with the boyfriend.
Trying to eat healthier and giving up food, so far I seem to be doing alright although I did have junk food last night.
Starting to realise that I have 2 months left before I move out from my parents.
Obsessed with Friends (Tv show) my boyfriend got me the Friends Boxset and I can't get enough of it, I'm currently watching an episode.
Wearing I've been loving wearing my new coat from New Look, so nice and comfy.
Planning a holiday to Madeira for the New Year.

Thats some of the things I've been loving this month, what have you been loving?

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig