Saturday 8 November 2014

Currently Loving / Haul #5



This weeks Currently loving post is both what I've been loving and two things I've bought all together in one. Hope you enjoy. If you want to check any of the Currently Loving posts you can.

Last weekend I went and bought Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and Miracle Complexion Sponge as Superdrug was doing a buy 1 get one half price offer so I thought why not get it. I've been using both for a week now and are by far one of my favourite brushes, blended the foundation and concealer well, if you read my blog you know I'm a huge fan of real techniques brushes I have quiet a few, I recommend the brushes.

I've also been on tumblr everyday this week, its somewhere where I can get lost and getting inspiration. You can follow me on Tumblr if you like what I've reblog.

Thanks for reading x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig