Thursday 27 November 2014

1989 Tag

Image from Google
I'm a big fan of Taylor Swift and I love her 1989 album, it something I like to listen in the background, and since seeing couple of bloggers doing this tag I thought I'd give it a go, if you're a regular follower you'd know I like doing tags.

1. Welcome to New York // If you could live in any city, which would it be and why?
New York, I've always wanted to visit, its beautiful and a busy city which I like. 

2. Blank Space // What is something that everyone thinks is true about you but is actually false?
Um, I think that I'm a pushover, I think cause I'm friendly and nice that people assume that I am, but I'm not a pushover.

3. Style // What is one item in your closet that makes you feel unstoppable?
I don't have anything like that in my closet. 

4. Out of the Woods // What is one thing that you're afraid of?
Getting hurt by the people that I love, I'm good at hiding things that I'm afraid of but on the inside not so much. 

5. All you have to do was Stay // Who is someone you wish was still in your life?
My grandmother who sadly passed away this Summer, someone who made me smile and miss her stories.

6. Shake it Off // What is something you have had to shake off?
Stress I've been under some much stress but that I've had to Shake it Off and still do.

7. I wish you would // What is something you'd like to happen right now?
To be on a holiday right now and not have to worry about things and to have a good paying job that will cover my bills and addiction for shopping (giggles) Who doesn't right?

8. Bad Blood // Have you ever had someone stab you in the back?
Who hasn't? Many times I've been stabbed in the back many times but thats life, you just have to learn from it.

9. Wildest Dreams // What would you like to be remembered for?
For my friendliness and making people laugh (hopefully). 

10. How you Get The Girl // What is your favourite pick-up line?
'Hey' ha I actually don't have one.

11. This Love // What is something you got back that you never thought you would?
Nothings coming to mine, but I'd like to get my cat back who ran away.

12. I know Places // Where is one place you always feel safe?
Home is somewhere I can go and feel safe or being with someone who I feel safe with.

13. Clean // What is an important lesson you have learned in life, and how did you learn it?
Being honest and working hard to achieve dreams, is something that I'm still learning to this day and will do for a long time, its a life-long lesson really. 

I hope you liked this post as much as I did, I tag everyone to do this tag even if you're not a Taylor Swift fan as much you can still do this cute little tag. 

Thanks for reading x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig