Friday 27 March 2015

Going home...


Today's I'm off to my parents for the week as I don't have anything to do in London and in the middle  of looking for jobs I agreed to helping them out while one of their employe has gone on holiday, so I'll be helping and keeping busy until he comes back. 

I like going back to my parents it's nice to see them, I get a little home sick when I'm on my own and have nothing to do so it's nice to see them every other week, it's also nice to know I won't have to pay for food as I'll be getting all that at the parents. I feel like the train has become like a second home with the amount of times I've been on it in the past year and half is crazy and I've managed to actually like train journeys which 

The things I do for time to pass by on the trains is go on my phone and look up different blogs, go on the laptop write up a few posts ideas or sort out things that are on the laptop or listening to music and playing random games on the phone to keep me going.

What do you do to keep yourself busy while on train journeys?

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig