Thursday 5 March 2015

Beauty Haul


Living next to a massive shopping centre (Westfield) isn't going so well, by that I mean I've been buying beauty stuff that I don't need mainly because I've been bored out my mind being on my own in the flat that the only thing I tend to do when I'm out by myself is buy things to keep me busy but not making my bank too happy with the spending.

I decided that I'd do a beauty haul of the things I've bought throughout the past couple of weeks and combine it all on one post.



Maybelline New York, The Eraser Eye, I've seen beauty bloggers and youtubers talking about this concealer and they seemed to have good reviews so I thought I'd try them out myself, I did purchase light and nude shades mainly because there wasnt any testers and there was only 2 colours in the boots near me I don't know if they sell in more shade which I hope they do, but I thought I'd give them both a go. 

The light is a bit too light but I've been using it as a highlighter which has been working fine so far and the nude is the right shade all though it seems orange on my hand but on my face it matched and didn't turn orange as I thought it would do, I felt like it was to light of coverage so I had to go over twice under the eyes to cover my dark circles but the good thing is it doesn't feel heavy on the skin like some concealers out there which is a plus. 

The second thing I've purchased from Maybelline is there new Leather Effect Colour Tattoo in Creamy Beige. To be honest I actually didn't know there was new ones until I was browsing and ended up seeing that it looked different from the others, it doesn't have as much shimmer as the originals which I'm pleased, I can't wait to try this out.



Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25hr foundation in Soft Beige, I've been in need of a new foundation I've recently been on one of those moods where my previous foundation wasn't feeling right on my skin and I was in need of a new one asap, so instead of going for what I normally do I went for something different, it took me a while to find my shade but after 10 minutes of searching and testing I found the one. It doesn't feel caky on the skin, it doesn't feel heavy on the skin, I would say its a light to medium coverage but build able. 

The second thing I've purchased from Rimmel London, is Kate Gel Eyeliner in Emerald, Ive been looking for a new coloured eyeliner instead of the usual black liner, as I was looking around I spotted this dark metallic green shade, I've been wearing none-stop for the past few days (since purchase) and I can say its one of my favourite gel liners. The shade is perfect for Brown eyes, makes them stand out.



Max Factor CC Colour Corrector, I've been in need of something to cover under eye circles, my sleeping pattern has been a little crazy for a while now and its taking its toll, I don't usually have under eye circles unless I'm tired so I've been on a look out for something that can help cover it up, I've given this a try and to be honest I still don't know how I feel about it, I did have to apply 2 coats to cover it up, its pretty much a light coverage but build able, it is easy to apply and doesn't feel caky on the skin. I'll keep you updated on this as I'm still unsure about it.

the second (well last) thing I've purchased which was the first thing I've bought on this beauty haul is Mac Velvet Teddy, I've been trying to get my hands on this beauty for quiet some time but every time I do it always seems to be out-of-stock which is the most annoying thing, so after some time at browsing the Mac website I ended up signing up for the email to notificate me when it was back in stock and of course a couple weeks later it did just that, I've been wearing this lipstick since Valentines day (when it arrived) and its by far my favourite shade if purchased from Mac. 

Thanks for reading x

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig