Thursday 19 March 2015

Sleek Haul


I haven't bought any Sleek products in quiet a while, now that I'm living in London I get more access to more beauty brands, meaning I can see and try the product out in store before purchasing. I'm a fan of Sleek I have 6 previous makeup palettes from the brand making a total of 9 thanks to this little haul.


Contouring and Blush palette in light, I already have a contouring palette in Medium, I accidentally purchased the wrong one but worked out well for the Summer since I get bit of a tan, I've been wanting to get a light palette for quite a while which I was quite happy to see that they had it in store, I decided to get contouring and blush palette, its got a bronzer, highlighter and blusher, the blush is a shimmery pinkish peach.


Blush By 3 Palette in Carliforn.I.A - Newport Peach, The Surf and Oc, I tend to go for powdered blushers but since I wanted to invest in some cream blushes for Spring, I came across this blush by 3 Palette and instant new the colours would be perfect for Spring/Summer, theres two matte and one shimmer, the blushes in this palette are very pigmented so a small amount goes a long way. 


The 3rd Palette I got was the I-Divine eyeshadow palette in Ultra mattes V1 Brights Palette, the reason behind this purchase is the bright colours for Spring and Summer, I'm also the one to go towards browns and neutrals colours but its time for me to step out of the comfort zone and explore with bright colours, I like that this palette is matte I'm not a big fan of matte and I feel like its hard finding matte eyeshadows, the colours that I'm liking in this palette are Pout, Bamm, Strike and Crete I think those are the shades ill be using quite a lot in Spring and Summer.

I'm going to do makeup looks using this Sleep haul palettes, what is your go to Sleep Palette?

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig