Saturday 21 March 2015

New Look Sale


I'm not one for buying things in sale if I'm honest, I can never seem to find anything I like or in my size and mainly because I see a lot of people wearing things that are on sale and it puts me off.

As I'm going out tonight for the first time in London I needed to get an outfit for tonight, I popped into New Look today to see what they have in store, I went straight into the sale section and came across this cute little black playsuit which you can never go wrong with, I also purchased a pack of bracelets and tights for the night. 

Playsuit was £22.99 bought for £8
Bracelet pack £6 bought for £3 
Tights are £2.99 

Everything I needed for less than £15 is a bargain, I defo recommend checking out the sales, wasn't disappointed this time around.
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig