Tuesday 31 March 2015

Being at the parents


It's been about 4 days since Ive been at my parents, on Friday I talked about me coming up to my parents while their employe is currently on holiday and I agreed since I wasn't really doing anything and I have no job as of yet in London. 

I've moved out of my parents almost two months ago, in that time I've been in my own little place and having a place where I could relax and do my own things in it without having people on my case about doing things, and I've also had my boyfriend around every single day in that period. 

Its weird how when I'm at home I miss being around my family and I can never wait to go see them again but once I'm here I can't wait to get back to my little place and spend time with the boyfriend, I wish I could have everything in one place by that I mean living in the same city makes it easier to be around everything I want but I guess it doesn't work that way. 

This last few days I've been working at the shop with my parents which has been crazy busy and the spare time I get I spend it either resting or catching up on tv and blogs post and its been quite hard keeping up with daily blogging in which I've decided to start all the daily blogging from April 1st, it'll make it easier to start from the beginning of the month.


SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig