Monday 23 March 2015

Much needed Boots Haul


Today has been one of those days where time has gone by so fast and I don't even know what I've done, I've managed to do grocery shopping and buying things I needed from boots.

This haul is something I've been needing for a while now and I've run out on some of the products. I got the Neutrogena Oil-free Moisturiser I ran out of this moisturiser today and I don't like putting makeup without applying moisturiser first, I like that it leaves my skin feeling fresh and healthy and doesn't feel heavy on the skin before I apply makeup, I've seen a difference with my skin if I use a different moisturiser to this one its only £4.99 which isn't so bad.

There was a buy one get one free deal in Tea Tree witch hazel brand so I purchased there exfoliating pads and nose pore strips, I've tried the exfoliating pads and I've run out a while ago so I was in need of some, I never tried nose pore strips before and since it was a buy one get one free deal I thought I might as well get it and give it ago. 

The last thing I purchase is the Real Techniques Miracle complexion sponge, I ended up getting this with my boots points since I had over £6 saved on it, I purchased this sponge a while ago but I some how I managed to loose it I've tried looking everywhere but no luck I think I must of thrown it away accidentally. 

Whats your favourite moisturiser?

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig