Wednesday 18 March 2015

25 Facts about Me


Lately I've been feeling under the weather and I've been having no motivation/inspiration to sit down in front of the laptop and write up a post, so I thought I would do another 25 facts about me, I have done part 1 and part 2 so if you like to check them out. Its not easy to come up with random things about me specially since I've done this before it was a little hard not to write the same things again. So lets get started…

1. I wanted to be a Fashion Designer from the age of 13
2. I am crap at Maths.
3. In the past 2 Years I've lived in 4 different cities, Oxford, Northampton, Essex and London.
4. I am currently living in London for the first time.
5. I am way too excited for this Summer.
6. I have an addiction with Candy Crush Soda Saga.
7. I am planning on making a youtube channel in the Summer.
8. I have over 30 nail polishes from Barry M.
9. I get ill a lot! Don't know why but I do.
10. If I could I would decorate the flat with a lot of Flowers.
11. I would love to design my own house.
12. Addicted to watching Hollyoaks.
13. I feel naked when my nails aren't painted.
14. I like to listen to music when I go sleep.
15. I would like to live in a different countries for a few months.
16. When I was younger I wanted to be a singer but I soon found out I couldn't sing.
17. I was once rushed to A&E, and I don't remember it.
18. My go to food when I'm feeling lazy to cook a proper meal is Tuna Pasta its easy and doesn't take long to cook.
19. I am the worst at remembering peoples names, it takes me a while.
20. Lately I've been wanting to dye my hair Platinum blonde (Like KKW), it was way before Kim K did it herself.
21. For Birthdays/ Christmas I prefer getting presents than money, I like opening gifts and seeing the effort people go to to get you a present.
22. I want to start on making my clothing line very soon.
23. I don't tend to eat much chocolate, its a rare thing for me to have some, but if it was chocolate from my own country I would go crazy with eating chocolate over there.
25. I can't keep secrets I always have to tell someone about it.

So there you have it 25 things about me, its hard to think things about yourself and writing them down. Have you done a Random Things About Me post? would like to check it out.

Thanks for reading x

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig