Wednesday 4 March 2015

Quick Dry | Barry M


Im a huge fan of Barry M if you regular follower you'll know I have over 30 nail paints from them so when I found out they had a Speedy Quick Dry nail paint range I had to get my hands on them.

They have a selection of nine shades that has a race-car like chequer lids and a speedy promise, I was won over by the selection of pastel colours perfect for Spring Summer, the two colours that have won me over are Grey Pit Stop and Pink Kiss Me Quick.


I haven't bought a pink shade nail polish in a long, mainly because I never found one that got my attention until I came across Kiss Me Quick I thought I'd try this shade, I've been wearing this shade for a day now and it makes it look like I have a tan so I'm excited to wear this in the Summer when I get a tan.

Ive run out of a grey shade nail polish so I was in need to get my hands on a new one, its a nice pastel grey shade and no a strong dull one, ill be wearing this shade quiet often.

I liked how it drys super quick, I think I waited 2 minutes and it was dry, its a little wear pigmented so I had to do 4 coats, I also like that it comes with a flat brush making it easier to apply on the nails with on swipe. I can't wait to purchase more shades.

What is your favourite Speedy nail paint?

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig