Thursday 5 February 2015

A touch of Plum


My hair needed a break from all the bleaching and how badly I've been treating lately that I've decided to go back to being a dark brunette for a while, until I decide to change it again.  

I've been waiting to use my new Mac Lipstick in Captive since I've got it and I've been waiting for an excuse to try it out. I went for a natural look but with a touch of colour on the lips, if I'm wearing a heavy eye look I don't like to have a dramatic lips I like to either have one or the other.

What I've used on my face:
for Moisturiser I used Neutrogena, Visibly clear oil-free moisturiser, for concealer I used Makeup Revolution cover and conceal palette in Light-Medium, for foundation I used Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation from Benefit in the shade Honey, for blush I used Max Factor creamy blush in Soft Pink, for eyeliner I used Maybelline New York eyestudio lasting drama gel eyeliner in black, for mascara I used Rimmel London Wonderful Mascara in Black, for my eyebrows I used No.7 stay perfect eyeshadow in Matte Mocha for the lips I used Mac Lipstick in Captive

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig