Friday 6 February 2015

H&M Backpack | Haul


I've been wanting to get a backpack for months now but I never seem to find one that I like and when ever I did it was out of stock or crazy expensive, I ended up giving up on finding one until I came across this brown leather backpack for £24.99 from H&M.

Since I'm going to be studying in a couple of weeks and currently going back and forward to London and home I needed something that I can take stuff that I need in and make the travel a little easier and I also don't really want to take all my course stuff around in a handbag so I think this will come in handy when I start.

Thats my little purchase for the week, what have you recently been loving that you've purchased?

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig