Tuesday 3 February 2015

Our final day... Day 11


Saturday was our proper day in Madeira, we ended up seeing some of the Lemos side of the family in Porto Santo, after I got to see a cousin and aunty from my side of the family in Santana which I haven't seen since last Summer so it was nice to have a catch up, we got to see some nice views and places in Santana while we was there.

In the evening we went out for a nice meal just the two of us which was nice to have some 'us' time specially on our last day.

I had such a wonderful time in Madeira, it was nice to see everyone and also had the perfect first holiday with the boyfriend and one to remember for sure, sad it ended but I can't wait to be back and holiday for the New Years I could make it again. 

I hope you enjoyed all the Madeira posts, if you haven't seen all 11 days, I'll leave a link so you can check all of them out.

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig