Monday 2 February 2015

Bucket List for 2015


I've got a lot of things planned for 2015, I'm not doing New Years resolutions even though I did it last year and managed to complete 3 out 5 things of my resolution I decided that for this year I'll do something different hense the tittle 'Bucket List', I know its February and you kinda of set goals starting January but I was still figuring out what I wanted to put on my list, I wanted to make sure I put things that I actually want to achieve and are realistic to me. I picked at least 10 things to hopefully tick off the Bucket List for 2015.

1. Become Healthier/ Fitter
Living at home and working in the family business has been quiet unhealthy, there's been a lot of temptations in the house, snacks and desserts and fast food (the family business) which I've defiantly put on the weight thanks to it, since I'm moving out I don't really have the excuse to eat bad and not exercise, I've found some great fitness blogs that have inspired me, I'm looking forward to getting fit in my own home while starting out and to eating healthier.

2. Stop spending money.
I can be the worst at saving money and spending wisely, something I want to do this year is to cut down on going shopping (beauty & clothes) and start saving money for the future like holidays, home.

3. Have my own Business.
I want to start my very own online clothing business, this is something I've wanted to do since my early teens and I want to start building a career for myself, can't reveal too much as of yet but I will keep you posted.

4. Spending more time with friends
Since moving to a new place with the family and working 7 months straight has been crazy meaning that seeing friends have made it a little impossible, as for this year I want to start seeing and spending more time with friends, catch up on old times.

5. Start doing/having Photo Albums
I like to be able to look at picture in photo albums and not having to pull my phone or laptop out to see them and having to worry that if either brake I'll loose them all, for this year I've decided to start developing pictures and sorting photo albums.

6. Find a Fashion Courses.
Something I've been thinking for quiet a while is to do a short course for a couple months that could help me towards with having my own business.

7. Get back into designing.
Fashion design has been a big part of me since my early teens and its something I can get lost in my own little world while designing and I feel like its a stress relieve to me, its been over 5 months since I sat down and started doing any design and I definitely want to get back into it.

8. Go to festivals
I haven't been to a festival since 2011 I know thats 4 years without going to one again, my goal is to go to at least 2 maybe more this year.

9. Go travelling
Something I want to do this year and in the next couple years is to go on holiday to different places and start ticking places off my travel list, I want to explore places and not keep going to the same place and over again.

10. Have fun!!!
One of the things I wanted to do after quitting Uni last May was to have fun and not be stuck working or at home, sadly those plans didn't go to plan as I had to work most of the Summer, so one of my goals is to just have fun and not to worry so much.

Thats my Bucket List for 2015, follow me on Instagram we I'll be posting things I get up to and things I've been loving. Thanks for reading.

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig