Wednesday 4 February 2015

January Favourites


Can't believe January is over, I'm I the only one that felt like it went quiet slow? But I'm excited that its over as I get to move into my new little place with the other half but more on that coming soon.
Its been a very long time since done a monthly favourite but thats changing this year, I'm bring the monthly favourites, I've got quiet a few things that I've been loving in January, I've decided to just do one beauty, fashion and lifestyle, I wanted to mix things up a bit.

Nip+Fab Bee Sting Mask, I've used this every other day since I've bought this product, I haven't been disappointed in it, I've seen a massive improvement on my skin, I will be purchasing more Nip+Fab products soon.

Kimono/Blanket wrap from Primark, I bought this kimono for holiday just to wear when it was chilly as I didn't want to wear something big and heavy, this has been my favourite piece of clothing I've bought, its so comfy and warm, I tend to wear it around the house when I feel a bit chilly and it keeps me warm.

Conceal & Correct from Makeup Revolution, I've been using this from the moment I've bought it, just like that it matches my skin tone, its good enough coverage in my opinion, I haven't been disappointed in it yet.

Notebook from WHSmithi, this has come useful when I have ideas floating in my head I can just write them down, and its been helping me getting organised with things.

And thats what I've been loving in January, what have you been loving in January?

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig