Tuesday 24 February 2015

Knitted Love

Scarf New Look / Knitted Jumper Republic / Jeans New Look / Boots Miss Selfridge
On the nails Greenberry by Barry M.

I've officially moved everything to the flat, there are bits the still need to be moved but that can be at any time, but officially I've moved out of my parents and into a cute little flat in London. It feels good to have everything in the flat and its starting to feel more like a home every day now that I've got my own things in it.

I haven't been at the flat since Friday so I needed to go food shopping and do get some things for the flat so I wanted to go for something comfortable, and of course that meant going for a knitted jumper a pair of jeans and comfy boots. 

SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig