Monday 13 October 2014

A London Date


 I spent the whole of Sunday in London for a lovely trip, went around Westfield shopping centre, walked around the Olympic Park it was so nice and surprising quiet. I also got to go on a boat for the first time and I won't lie I was a little scared but turned out alright, loved it, got to see London at night which was amazing to see as you can tell from the picture above. Wishing I was back in London thought, makes me excited to move to London fallen in love with the city. 


Outfit of the day, Top and Jeans from Select.

As I was out all day yesterday I didn't have a chance to write a post but here's todays and yesterdays all in one. 
Hope you've all had a nice weekend. Thanks for reading x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig