Tuesday 28 October 2014

NOTW & Acrylic Nails Update




I thought for todays post I would do a update on the Acrylic nails and my nails of the week as I did say I was going to do an update on the nails so I thought I would do for the 2 Week update.

I’ve decided to let go of wearing bright nails and start going into with dark colours for this fall/winter, you might also notice that I actually haven’t been wearing matte nails for this week, I will admit that I don't remember the last time I didn't have matte nails. 

I also realise that the reason I don’t wear shine nail polish is because I always seem to mess my nails up, you could say I’m very impatient or I'll think they are dried enough and do something and completely mess them up so I’ve avoided shine nails for a while, I always find that with putting a matte top coat it dry’s the nails faster so I don’t have to wait around for so long.

I am wearing Red Black by Barry M, this is one of my favourite nail polish for fall and winter I would wear this all the time which I think youll see a lot off in the next couple of weeks. The rings I'm wearing are from Topshop and Select.


It’s been two weeks now that I’ve had Acrylic nails, I have been loving having long nails that don’t break, this time last year I had my nails done and had a pretty bad experience where the women made my nails stupidly thick which made it inpossible for a contact lens user like me to use, it didn’t really last long I think the first week you could already see the nails coming off which they evently did, so when it came to getting my nails done this time I was a bit nervers just incase the same experience happened but thankfully it was totally different this time, the nails are comfortable, not thick which is perfect for putting and taking off contact lens, and they  are in a pretty good condition 2 weeks later, I need to get them redone some time next week but I recommend to check out Top Tips Nail, Hair & Beauty Salon if you live neither the Northamptonshire area.

Whats your favourite nail polish for the fall?
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig