Wednesday 29 October 2014

25 Random facts about Me | Part 2

I've done 25 random facts about me around April which you can check that out (link) I thought I'd do a part 2 for you lovelies to get to know me. Its hard to sit down and write random things about yourself, but I managed to write 25 random things, hopefully you lovelies enjoy.


1) I'm a bit of a Prankster, I like to scare people and prank them
2) I'm a huge fan of dressing up for Halloween.
3) I'm not a morning person
4) I am a clumsy, I've run into doors a couple times.
5) I wear glasses, I'm shortsighted.
6) I'm a bit of a dare devil, not afraid to try something.
7) Favourite warm drink is Hot chocolate with Cream and Marshmallow.
8) I'm terrible at making decisions and sticking with them.
9) I like to read books
10) I'm a bit of a dreamer
11) Fan of Horror films but can't watch them on my own.
12) Favourite movie growing up is Alice in Wonderland
13) I'm currently learning how to drive
14) I only like Mozzarella Pizza
15) I like to explore places.
16) I used to be a great swimmer when I was young but not so much now
17) I'm not good at keeping secrets, its hard...
18) I HATE Pigeons, you could say its one of my fears.
19) Favourite artist is Bruno Mars
20) Favourite Designer is Coco Channel
21) I'm half Venezuelan and Half Portuguese
22) I'm excited to move out on my own.
23) I have a magazine collection, started it in 2011
24) I would like to visit New York and Hawaii
25) I have a sweet tooth.

Thanks for reading x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig