Saturday 4 October 2014

Top 3 Fall lipstick

Since its Fall I wanted to share with you my top 3 favourite lipsticks shades for the new season, I'm a huge fan of lipsticks if you haven't guest with all the lipstick hauls lately. 

Left to right Rebel by Mac, Kate Moss 05 and Sleek in Mulberry.


Left - Right Mac, Kate Moss and Sleek

Rebel by Mac is a shade I wear for both day and night, I tend to wear this a lot, it is matte for day time I will wear some gloss over it but most of the time I wear it matte.

Kate Moss in 05 I wear for days where I feel like dressing up and feeling all girly.

Mulberry by Sleek I want to use this more often I don't wear it as much as I would like to, want to give it ago more for day time.

What's your favourite lipstick for fall?

Thanks for reading x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig