Thursday 9 October 2014

My Barry M collection.


left - right: Indigo, Berry, Pink Flamingo, Coral, Bright Red, Red Black, Raspberry, Shocking Pink, Mushroom, Lemon, Blue Moon.

Matte L-R: Matte Top Coat, Waikiki, Caramel, Crush.

High Shine L-R: Papaya, Satsuma, Guava, Greenberry, Blueberry, Elderberry.
Effect L-R: Red Glitter, Black Glitter, Mermaid, Black, White,Blue.

Some of you may or may not know that I'm a huge fan of Barry M's nail polish, it's adorable and it lasts long and also the pretty colours they have. If you follow me on Instagram you'll see that I post my NOTD on there and I tend to use Barry M.
Today I thought I'd do my whole BarryM collection, it's crazy I know, I have over 27 Nail polish, and I think theres more some where still in boxes.

If I had to pick my favourites from each parts I would pick...
Red Black is my favourite for the autumn and winter.
Waikiki is my favourite colour at the moment, when I saw that they had in it Barry M and in Matte I just had to get it.
Guava was my favourite shade for Summer and still is.
Black Glitter, to be honest I don't actually know the name of it due to the sticker coming off, but I like to wear this for the Holidays.

Whats your favourite Barry M nail paint?
Thanks for reading x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig