Friday 31 October 2014

Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween lovelies 

Thought I'd share with you a budget Halloween makeup look. Everything I used I have at home didn't buy anything for the look. Being always on a budget thought this worked around the budget.

Everything that I used:
Clinique dramatically different moisturising gel.
The Pore Fessional primer by Benefit
Hello Flawless foundation by Benefit in Honey
Rimmel London Stay Matte powder foundation
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Turquoise Forever
Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Black
Body Collection Eyeshadow palette used a Light and dark Turquoise, Pink, Green and Black.
Eyeliner pencil in Black
Rimmel London Wonder'full Mascara

Today's also the last day of blogging every day for the month of October even though I missed 7 days I still did pretty good I think with keeping up with blogging even though things have gotten pretty busy, I will be back on the regular posting 3/4 days a week, Hopefully you lovelies enjoyed this months posts.

What are you going to be this Halloween?
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig