Friday 3 October 2014

Decisions Decision

sources
It's been 4 an half months since I made the decision of taking a 'Gap Year', I'll be truthful and say that I actually wasn't taking a gap year out but instead I quit university because I felt like it wasn't for me, there's more to it than that of course but I won't go into details just yet but I will in the future.

I made the decision to do a part time course where I feel like I'll get more out of it than I would at university and also I won't have to pay thousands for a degree that doesn't teach you well enough in my opinion. I'm still sticking with doing something in Fashion, the course I'll be doing is the tailoring side where I feel I need to concentrate on as I never been so good at that side of Fashion, the course starts from February to June only 2 days in the week it'll gives me a chance to work and have days to concentrate with course work, the course is in London which I'm excited for, but I won't lie thought I am kinda scared to official move out by myself but luckily I know a few people in London so it won't be so bad. 

I'll keep you lovelies posted with the whole moving and course once things are sorted for me. I will also do a university post of what happened and all the crazy thing that went into it once I feel like I'm ready to talk about things and have the time to actually sit down and write.

Thanks for reading x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig