Saturday 11 October 2014

Currently Loving #3


Thought it was time to do a Currently loving post that I haven't done in so long. Lets get started...

This week I've been loving the new November issue of Vogue, I'm a magazine addict every month I go out and buy magazines, I tend to get around 3 magazine monthly. It's crazy I know.

I also can't get enough of MKTO Classic Music video next week, I will admit that I've listened to it over 100 times already, properly more. I recommend you to check it out just try not to get addicted like I have.

I've also been loving Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation in Soft Beige, I tend to use different foundations weekly depends on what Ill be wearing and the coverage. This week has been a hectic one with work and other things that I needed a foundation that was light on the skin and I find that this foundation works.

What have you been loving this week? 
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig