Friday 10 October 2014

Productive Day


Today I thought it was time to do some cleaning and organising, I haven't cleaned my makeup brushes in a long time which is bad I know, I've been so busy with work and Ill that I didn't have time to clean my brushes, since I'm now much better and got some spare time I thought I'd clean my brushes so my skin doesn't break out any more. If you want to know how I clean my brushes you can here.

I also cleaned my room and desk area since it got a bit out of hand with magazine/makeup every where, it looked like a tornado came by. I also catched up with reading the new Vogue and Glamour magazine while on my break. 

10 days into daily post and its been going great, so far I haven't missed any days which I'm happy about, its been motivating me to keep posting and not slack on this little blog. Have you been enjoying the daily post? 

Thanks for reading x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig