Thursday 2 October 2014

Currently I am Loving


I did a post like this back in July where I shared what I have been currently loving (monthly). I'll be doing this every month. Lets get started...

WATCHING The new Season of Awkward and The Big Bang Theory so happy that its back on.
READING The Carrier Dairies Part 1, last time I did this post I was on chapter 1, 3 months later and I'm on chapter 3 need to keep the reading up.
LISTENING I've recently been listening to a good friend of mine mixes on SoundCloud I'm a huge fan of his, go check him out, also follow him on Twitter :)
COOKING My favourite Spaghetti Bolognese, since I've been working so much I haven't been able to cook lately.
WANTING To go back to London, went down to visit some friends on Sunday and I already miss them and want to be back.
TRYING to set my self a challenge for this month, which if you don't know you can read more about it here.
STARTING to think about studying again and what I want to do.
WAITING for my sleek delivery to come through the post.
EXCITED about spending the weekend with family and going to Bournemouth.
THINKING about deep cleaning my room.

Thanks for reading.
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig