Monday 6 October 2014

Just another Haul

My sleek delivery came on Saturday so I've had Sunday to use them before writing a post without giving you a small review. While I was out on Sunday I popped into Miss Selfrige to check their sale and look at the jewellery while out with the family and yup you've guessed it I bought some stuff I couldn't resist.


I came across a set of finger and midi rings that I just adored, I've been looking for a set of rings similar to this for quiet some time now and finally I found it when I wasn't looking for it. I bought the rings for £14.50 I think I got about £2 something off with student discount. I also bought a neckless that was on sale for £3.50 it was £7.50 which was a bargain. 

The lipstick I got from Sleek is in the shade Liqueur, its a sheen nude champagne pink, its highly pigmented and keeps the lips soft. I also got a blusher from Sleek in the shade Flushed the camera shows that its quiet light but in reality its a maroon tone, used this on Sunday I only had 2 apply it twice morning and evening, it went great which the Liqueur lipstick.

Hope you enjoyed today's post. Thanks for reading x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig