Wednesday 8 October 2014

Autumn/Fall Tag


Hey lovelies, thought it was time to do a Fall tag. I'm mixing 2 questions together to make it more interesting. I'm a fan of tags its a fun way for you lovelies to get to know me. So lets get started.

1. Favourite Fall lip product? Erm, Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm I think its the lemon one.
2. Bath and Body Works candles or Yankee Candles? it'll have to be Yankee Candles never tried B&Body works candles.
3. Favourite Fall Nail Polish? Barry M in Coral and Red Black goes with the fall theme.
4.  Fluffy socks or knee socks? Fluffy socks
5. Favourite Fall drink? Hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows.
6. Favourite Fall scarf or accessory? I like to wear snoods or nice warm scarfs for falls. 
7. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze? Haunted houses, but I would love to go to a haunted corn maze it'll be so much fun, don't know if theres any in England need to check it out.
8. Favourite Halloween movie? I don't have any favourites, I just tend to watch any horror films to make halloween more fun.
9. Red or Pink lips? Depends on the mood but I'll have to say Red lips atm.
10. What you dressing up as for Halloween? I'm the worst person at deciding what to dress up as for halloween, I always leave it till the last minute to decide. At the moment I don't know what I'll be for halloween yet.
11. What is your Favourite thing about Fall? Wearing knitted jumpers, I'm a huge fan of knitted jumpers you don't even want to know how many I have in my wardrobe.
12. Winged eyeliner or bold eyeshadow? Winged eyeliners of course.
13. Apple pie or brownies? Brownies of course, which I'm currently eating right now.
14. Night in or Night out? Nights in watching movies with blankets, hot chocolates and the good company is the perfect night for the falls.
15. What are you most looking forward to this Fall? Looking forward to a Halloween house party at a cousins house, excited to dress up and having fun.

Hope you enjoyed the tag, whats your favourite thing about Fall?
Thanks for reading x
SHARE:

No comments:

© Moda Rebelde | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig